Terms & Conditions
Your YELLO driving instructor will give you a copy of the Terms & Conditions form. This is mentioned on page 3 of the MY DRIVING JOURNEY Handbook.
Having ongoing lessons shows agreement and understanding of the terms and conditions entailed in taking driving lessons with YelloDriving School.
- The pupil certifies that a valid suitable licence is held to drive the tuition vehicle. Pupils must inform their instructor immediately if they receive any endorsements on their licence during the period they are receiving tuition.
- In the event of mechanical breakdown or other difficulty outside the control of the instructor, the instructor reserves the right to rearrange lessons at short notice.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to be given to the instructor by the Pupil to cancel a lesson and should the Pupil fail to give such short notice the Pupil will be liable to pay the full tuition fee.
- Lesson can be of variable duration. Two hours, 3 hours, half days (4 hours) and full days (8 hours). If for any reason outside the Instructors control it is not possible to give full duration instruction, any lost time will be added to a later lesson. It is the responsibility of the Pupil to ensure that this is noted on the appointment page in the Handbook.
- The price paid for the driving test fee (£62) does not include the use of the car for the purpose of the test and any prior instruction. Therefore current rates will apply.
- All cheques must be made payable to the instructor and will only be accepted with a valid cheque guarantee card.
- Payment for each lesson should be made prior to the lesson. YelloDriving School reserves the right to change the hourly rate with reasonable prior notification to the Pupil. All lessons are charged at £30 per hour for a manual car.
- LEGAL LIABILITY
The pupil should be aware that the instructors primary objective is to promote road safety and in doing so, he may take control of the vehicle. The instructor will make every effort to instruct the Pupil to the highest standard but can in no way be held liable for any errors that the Pupil may make whilst driving and not accompanied by the instructor either before or after a test pass.
- The instructor will endeavour to teach the Pupil the correct driving skills according to the recommended syllabus issued by the DVSA within the minimum number of lessons required.
- Driving Tests may only be arranged with the prior agreement of both the instructor and the Pupil.
- Any complaints are to be dealt with in accordance with the ADI Code of Practice
- The instructor is at liberty at his absolute discretion to refuse to proceed with a lesson if he has reason to believe that the Pupil is in any way under the influence or drink or drugs at the time of the lesson
- The instructor will accept no liability for accidents, injury or damage to any third part caused by the Pupil’s recklessness or negligence during a lesson
- Finally, the instructor reserves the right to withhold the use of his vehicle for a driving test.
REFER A FRIEND – Earn £20 CASH.
- One voucher per friend.
- Valid only when the friend buys/pays for a block of 10 hours or more.